If you are the ‘home handyman’ kind of person, this tool is sure to catch your fancy. From commercial plumbers and sprinkler fitters to professional contractors and electricians, the varied materials that you can work with using this flexible band saw are top-notch and caters to the professional in you. Uni-cuts, threaded rod cuts, and conduits can be conveniently sliced using this machine that makes short work of almost all woods and metals.
Here is quick look at what the DEWALT DCS370B is packing:
- Blade life is greatly improved thanks to enhanced blade tracking adjustment
- The ½ inch cut capacity is capable of cutting up to a 2-inch SCH 40 pipe
- You can loosen blade tension using the provided tool-less blade changing lever
- Hanging it does not cause any damage to the base or front handle thanks to the integrated hang hook feature
- You will experience less fatigue and perform more precise cuts thanks to the band saw’s ergonomics and balance
- Total weight: 8 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years Limited
There is of course more to this highly specialized band saw that needs special mention.
With the DEWALT Bare-Tool DCS370B Band Saw, you have a woodworking machine that works superbly on 18 volts while providing durability. This tough heavy-duty Dewalt model makes your job so much easier.
- Storage via the hang hook makes your pre-start and post-conclusion simple and hassle free. The machine is safe where it hangs as well
- Battery life is stunning. Compared to other portable band saws on the market, this one’s battery is cheap
- You can use the tool with simply one hand; it is that ergonomic and adds to your convenience
- It is perfect for use in tight areas. In fact, we dare you to fit this machine into a 5-gallon bucket (minus the water, of course)
- What is more, the saw is cordless (if the mention of a battery did not already give this away)
This tool is equal parts aesthetic, practical, and multi-functional. Customers have even declared its efficiency with metal cut-offs.
With the DEWALT DCS370B, you will find it lacks the capacity that larger band saws readily wield (it can only manage up to 2.5 inches, after all). It does not have brakes, meaning you will need to linger a few seconds until the blade fully stops. There are no replacement blades; need to order them separately.
Best Feature On The Bosch RA1171 Router Table
Tight Spaces: You need power on your side even for work in small spaces. Whereas most band saws are too big to be of any help in this regard, the DCS370B shines brightly. Its portability hints at the machine’s even balance and capability for one-handed use. It is cordless too, for when work calls off a lift.
From sheer practicality to good looks (love the bright yellow), the DEWALT DCS370B is also durable, portable, has ideal capacity, and can do small-scale jobs that other band saws simply cannot hope to accomplish.